Saturday, August 11, 2018

The Tracting Learning Curve

Well, I made it to the Yakima, Washington Mission. We spent the first night at the mission home and then moved down to all our different areas. I am here in a smallish town called Moses Lake. Washington looks a lot like if you took Utah and Idaho and put them together. Moses Lake feels kinda like Rigby, Idaho. My companion is named Elder Heaton. He's from Missouri, and he's pretty cool. 

My first week here has been interesting. It's much harder than the MTC, but I kinda expected that. So far we've been cussed out and been offered a joint, so that's fun. 

That's crazy that Uncle Ben had a heart attack. That's good that he's alright, but that is a little disconcerting. 

The garden looks great and the apricots look pretty good too. We just got some peaches from a member straight off his tree. 

There is a member down here that has offered me a 82 Honda Magna. I hope I'll be able to do something with that. That was the exact bike I was going to get when I got back.

This week hasn't been super eventful--just been doing a lot of tracting. Mom'll probably know all about how that goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment